The Last Spell Direct Download
War was rampaging all over the land for decades. In a desperate move to end it all, the mages provoked The Cataclysm. Massive balls of pure magic obliterated nearly everything. A strange purple mist propagated everywhere. Mad Streets
They say that those who entered the mist were killed, driven mad, or worse Only a few Havens keep up the fight against the hordes of bloodthirsty monsters that come out at night from this damned mist. A few strained heroes protect the walls night after night, until a handful of mages manage to cast The Last Spell and banish all magic from this accursed world. And maybe save us all. Maybe.
The Last Spell is a tactical RPG with roguelite elements. During the days, you’ll have to carefully choose how you will re-build your city and how you’ll position your defenses. Will you prioritize buying a brand new flaming sword, or build a Mana Well to regenerate some priceless Mana after battles? During night, you’ll have to exterminate all the monsters coming at your walls with a large range of weapons and powers. Level up your heroes, and repeat until the end.
- The whole RPG package: primary stats, secondary stats, skills, perks, traits and more.
- Build your own classes: upgrade your heroes with stat bonuses and perks. Want to make a canon glass rogue/mage fighting with a gun? Do it
- Tons of procedurally generated trinkets, armors and weapons, each with their own skillset and playstyle!
- Manage your squad of heroes: they’re strong, but they are few and they have access to limited resources. Healing is rare, so try to find the good balance.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3470 or AMD FX-8370
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650, 2 GB or AMD Radeon HD 7770, 2 GB
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Genre: Action, Indie, RPG, Strategy, Early Access
- Developer: Ishtar Games
- Platform: PC
- Game Size: 728 MB
- By: cs.rin.ru
- Version: v0.98.1.15 | Steam Early Access
- Pre-Installed Game