The Evil Within Complete Direct Download
Highly-crafted environments, horrifying anxiety, and an intricate story are combined to create an immersive world that will bring you to the height of tension. With limited resources at your disposal, you’ll fight for survival and experience profound fear in this perfect blend of horror and action. While investigating the scene of a gruesome mass murder, Detective Sebastian Castellanos and his partners encounter a mysterious and powerful force.
After seeing the slaughter of fellow officers, Sebastian is ambushed and knocked unconscious. When he awakens, he finds himself in a deranged world where hideous creatures wander among the dead. Facing unimaginable terror, and fighting for survival, Sebastian embarks on a frightening journey to unravel what’s behind this evil force.
- Return to the origins of the genre. Shinji Mikami is the founder of the Survival Horror genre. The plot he created is frightening and mesmerizing at the same time. Anxiety and fear are constantly increasing as you explore through the warped world of the game. The hero will have to fight for his life, using a limited arsenal of opportunities. The burning mixture of action and thriller will make you experience horror of the highest standard.
- Insidious traps and monstrous opponents. Incredible horrors, cruel traps and diabolical mechanisms – all this will stand in the way of the hero to salvation. But evil can and must be turned against oneself – the crowds of deadly enemies will themselves be defeated by the hellish inventions of the inflamed consciousness.
- Unknown danger, unseen world. The shaky world of the game is constantly distorted and changing, giving rise to more and more horrors. Walls, corridors, doors, and even entire buildings can suddenly transform, confusing the hero and further luring him into a world where nothing is certain.
- The revival of the genre. Artfully crafted landscape, a constant sense of fear and intricate storyline – all this creates a unique game world that keeps you at the peak of tension from beginning to end. Will you be able to overcome the most important enemy: the inhuman horror that devours you from the inside?
- DLC: The Assignment
- DLC: The Consequence
- DLC: The Executioner
- Preorder DLC: The Fighting Chance Pack (Integrated)
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3-530 (2*2930) / AMD A8-3850 (4 * 2900) or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics / Radeon HD 6550D or equivalent
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Genre: Action
- Developer: Tango Gameworks
- Platform: PC
- Game Size: 51 GB
- Released By: GOG
- Version: v1.0 | Full Version + All DLCs
- Pre-Installed Game