Get Noita PC game for free instantly and play pre-installed on SteamRiP
Noita Free Download
Noita is a magical action roguelite set in a world where every pixel is physically simulated. Fight, explore, melt, burn, freeze and evaporate your way through the procedurally generated world using spells you’ve created yourself. Explore a variety of environments ranging from coal mines to freezing wastelands while delving deeper in search for unknown mysteries.
Get Free Steam Noita Preinstalled
Noita is an action-adventure roguelite game developed by Nolla Games. Players control a witch that can create and cast spells in order to defeat enemies named after Finnish mythological creatures. The game takes place in a procedurally generated world where every pixel is physically simulated. Noita is being developed by Nolla Games, a company set up by 3 indie developers, all of whom have worked on their own projects in the past.
- Pixel-based physics: Every pixel in the world is simulated. Burn, explode or melt anything. Swim in the blood of your foes! Enter a simulated world that is more interactive than anything you’ve seen before.
- Your own magic: Combine spells to create your own magic as you delve deeper into the caverns. Use magic to crush your enemies and manipulate the world around you.
- Procedurally generated world: Explore a unique world every time you play. Discover new environments as you adventure deeper.
- Action roguelite: Death is permanent and always a looming threat. When you die, don’t despair, use what you’ve learned to get further on your next adventure.
- OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8/8.1, 10
- Processor: Dual Core CPU, Intel i5 or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB VRAM, OpenGL 3.0 support
- Storage: 1600 MB available space
- Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie, RPG, Simulation
- Developer: Nolla Games
- Platform: PC
- Game Size: 1.3 GB
- Released By: Mr_GOLDBERG
- Version: Build 10746461 | Full Version
- Pre-Installed Game