MiniGolf Maker Direct Download
Create your course using the Course Creator, one of the most ambitious level editors to ever be created for a miniature golf game. Full control of the shape and size of each piece your greens. No more being bound by a limited number of pre-made pieces. Tiny Combat Arena
8 Environments: Desert, Halloween, Medieval, Winter, Pirate, Dreamscape, Polyworld, and Arcade. Behaviors and Events system for creating dynamic courses. Detailed control of the style of your course. Use power-ups to give yourself an edge or get in the way of your friends:
- Fire – Leaves behind a trail of fire, launching any ball that touches it into the air.
- Ice – Leaves behind a trail of ice that causes any ball that rolls over it to slip and slide uncontrollably.
- Bomb– Explodes after a short delay, flinging away any nearby objects.
- Weight – Makes your ball super heavy, making it immune to fire, ice, and blast effects.
- Jump – Catapults your ball into the air when used.
- Brake – Slows your ball down very quickly when used.
- Rocket – Propels your ball forward for a short time.
- Black Hole– Sucks in nearby golf balls to their doom.
- Punch– Punch away balls that get too close.
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- Processor: Dual-Core 2.0 Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1 GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Genre: Casual, Indie, Sports
- Developer: Road Turtle Games
- Platform: PC
- Game Size: 3.67 GB
- Released By: DARKSIDERS
- Version: Build 8270527 | Early Access (Latest)
- Pre-Installed Game