KUR Free Direct Download
Everything was fine on the Mars colony until the robot spiders started murdering people and wearing their flesh. Now you’ve got to wade into the carnage and and save the day again, or you’ll probably get a bad rating on your freelance murder-for-hire profile. Destroy drones, ravage robots and stomp some skull-bearing spider droids in a dark-humor drenched take on the classic 90’s shooter.
Good news though, you’ve got some entirely untested and incredibly dangerous technology at your disposal to get the job done. How about a Strength Augmented Boot that can kick clean through the torso of a murderous fleshbot? Yep. That’s not all! The Boot jumps, The Boot slides, and The Boot sends your enemies flying through the air like a dive bar bouncer who’s had quite enough. The Last Spell
If the idea of kick-murdering a horde of epidermis-adorned crome chuds doesn’t get the ol’ blood pumping, first go see a doctor, and then let’s talk guns. We’ve got them, there’s a ton of them, and they absolutely go boom. Too good for merely eviscerating your foes? Feel free to hit them with the shrink ray and laugh maniacally as their tiny form sails through the air compliments of your fancy footwork.
- The Boot – kick, punt, and smash your way through waves of robotic evil.
- Over 20 levels jam-packed with secrets and 90’s era humor across six unique environments.
- Unnecessarily rad arsenal filled with Gatling lasers, shrink rays, unexplainable double-legged kicks and of course there’s a shotgun.
- Fully voiced characters get ordered around by a slimy corporate stooge so realistic you’ll swear you’re at your day job.
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core CPU or higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie
- Developer: Really Ragdoll
- Platform: PC
- Game Size: 1.4 GB
- Released By: DARKSiDERS
- Version: v1.0.1 | Version (Latest)
- Pre-Installed Game