International Space Banana Direct Download
I don’t know what happened, but man, I’m a banana. And I can move like a banana. I can rotate through zero gravity like only a banana can. I can latch onto things with my banana body. Thank the lord I am not a kiwi. If I were a kiwi I wouldn’t be able to swing my weight around like this and move. The Walking Dead
And I mean to be honest it feels great. This is nice. I’m a nice yellow banana. No bruises. I’m actually a pretty attractive banana. I feel like one of I feel like the best banana in the bunch. I FEEL LIKE THE BEST BANANA IN THE BUNCH But I’m the only banana in the bunch Where is everyone?”
- Experience the unique frustrations of controlling a banana in zero-gravity.
- Navigate a Spaceship riddled with Space-junk.
- Ponder troubling existential questions, as commentary drives you to the brink.
- Think about how lucky you are to have ended up as a banana and not some other fruit.
- Figure out what you were supposed to be doing before you became a banana in the first place.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce GTX 960
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Genre: Casual, Indie, Simulation
- Developer: Cool Scooter Software
- Platform: PC
- Game Size: 320 MB
- Released By: DARKSiDERS
- Version: Build 6476599 | Full Version
- Pre-Installed Game