Fobia – St. Dinfna Hotel Direct Download
Treze Trilhas is home to the St. Dinfina Hotel, a decadent site that is the subject of numerous rumors including mysterious disappearances and paranormal activity. Hoping to break the story, amateur journalist Roberto Leite Lopes travels to Santa Catarina following a tip from his friend Stephanie. Disgaea 6 Complete
His investigative skills will be needed not only to uncover the truth but to survive when reality is turned upside down with his discovery of a camera that reveals different timelines, a fanatical cult, human experiments, and apparitions roaming the halls. Solve puzzles and scavenge for anything to stop their hunt as the past, present and future collide.
- Explore a Grand Hotel – The Unreal Engine brings terrifyingly realistic visuals to this first-person horror experience.
- Survive the Horrors – Scavenge for supplies while you run, hide, or fight the monsters that stalk the corridors.
- Unravel the Mystery – Worlds collide in a twisting narrative full of puzzles and conspiracies.
- Look to the past and the future – Interact with different timelines using an enigmatic camera that connects parallel realities to uncover the many secrets hidden in the walls of the hotel.
- OS: WINDOWS 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (64-BIT Required)
- Processor: Core i3 9100 or Ryzen 3 2300X
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 4GB or Radeon RX 6400 4GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Genre: Indie
- Developer: Pulsatrix Studios
- Platform: PC
- Game Size: 3.7 GB
- Released By: CODEX
- Version: Build 9148598 | Full Version
- Pre-Installed Game