Dwarfenstein Free Download
Fight your way through countless enemy waves in this story driven mix of First Person Shooter and Tower Defense. Powered by intensive heavy metal you bring death to various creatures in different worlds. Kill, collect crystals, level-up, die and revive again. Created entirely by a one-man team over the course of four years.
You play as a dwarf, a dwarf in space to be specific. Descendant of mighty dwarf civilization that has self-destructed thousands of years ago. Lost your own planet you are now wandering through the galaxy to find your new home guided by a strange Robot.
There are 3 different worlds to play. Each of them with new enemies and secrets. After completing the campaign a Survival mode is unlocked. You play endless waves, defending your base, on predefined arena from every ACT.
- Tutorial – Learn the basics with interactive story integrated tutorial.
- Story-based Campaign – Go on adventure through the galaxy and find steal as many crystals as you can. Cut scenes may be shown and plot twists might happen.
- Survival Mode – Play alone and put your skills to the test against endless waves of increasingly difficult enemies.
- Over 40 Deadly Enemies – Face an army of vile new creatures like Desert Nomads, Trolls, Orcs, Demons and Robots. More than 15 different enemy types with different skills and weapons
- 3 character classes to play – Gunner, Engineer and Electrician. Every class has its own unique weapons and skills. You can switch to any class between levels.
- More than 30 Skills, Weapons, and Perks – Choose from variety of weapons, skills and active perks to help you along the journey against the hordes.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2300 | AMD Ryzen 3 1200
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660, 2 GB | AMD Radeon HD 7870, 2 GB
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Genre: Action
- Developer: Alex Djenkov
- Platform: PC
- Game Size: 776 MB
- Released By: SKIDROW
- Version: Build 8743468 | Full Version
- Pre-Installed Game