Chess 2 The Sequel Direct Download
Chess 2: The Sequel is the next step in the evolution of chess tuned for more viable options, strategic interest, and years and years of expert play. If you cross the midline of the board with your king (midline invasion), you win. This makes for faster, more dynamic, and more aggressive games while eliminating the draw problem that plagues high-level chess. Shotgun King: The Final Checkmate
- Online multiplayer with competitive ranked matchmaking
- Designed and balanced by master game designer David Sirlin
- Six armies to choose from, midline invasion, and dueling
- A pleasant, cohesive experience fit for the “Game of Kings”
- Beautiful and unique 2D and 3D piece sets for every army
- Play asynchronously in Correspondence mode with 11 days per move for Chess 2 on the go.
- Live matches have 25 minutes Fischer time with 15 second increment.
- Cross platform play with OUYA.
- OS: Windows XP, 7, 8
- Processor: 1 Gigahertz
- Memory: 300 MB RAM
- Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9 or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 350 MB available space
- Genre: Indie, Sports, Strategy
- Developer: Ludeme Games, Sirlin Games
- Platform: PC
- Game Size: 149 MB
- Released By: RLD
- Version: Build 1954056 | Full Version
- Pre-Installed Game