Axis Football 2024 Direct Download
Axis Football 2024 features fluid simulation gameplay, endless customization, and the industry’s best franchise mode.
- Completely overhauled blocking system, featuring over 75 types of blocking interactions
- Resume a saved match! You can now save a match in progress and return to it later
- Defensive playbook overhaul. Over 25 new defensive formations and over 100 defensive plays
- New zone coverage types and defensive zone priorities added
- Game difficulty overhaul to ensure each user has an appropriately challenging play experience
- Player attribute changes to better reflect the complexities of American football
- Base team roster reset to better balance the default teams
- Two new stadiums: Las Vegas and Louisiana God Of Weapons
- In-match UI update (stylized score bug, redesigned playbook display and more)
- New statistics and data analytic tracking for play calling to analyze what is and is not working
- Improved gameplay presentation, featuring previous play displays, starting lineups, and an improved ‘Ask Coach’ flow
- New Customization Features In Axis Football 2024:
- Playbook Editor – select the specific plays you want included in your playbooks
- User-created teams can now be deleted
- Dozens of new logos added to the team creator suite
- New league sizes available. American-style leagues: 32, 24, 16, and 8 teams. Tier-style leagues: (36, 30, 24, and 18 teams)
- Team Activity Menu that tracks all signings, drafts, trades, contract extensions, and releases for all teams across the league.
- Better AI team management (signing free agents during the year, better draft logic, etc.)
- QB Run plays have been added as a new category when selecting the play calling weights
When editing attributes in the Player Editor, you will now find both a +1/-1 and a +10/-10 button
- A notification at the top of the franchise dashboard will now appear whenever there are unsaved changes to a user’s franchise. The schedule generator has been rewritten to produce more consistent and league-appropriate schedules.
- Players that were injured in positions that are considered secondary starters (WR4, WR5, TE2, etc.) will no longer incorrectly make their way onto the field.
- Injuries and roster changes made to teams during exhibition matches will no longer carry over into new franchises.
- The depth chart will now show all available players that match the selected position at the top of the substation list rather than sorting the list solely on the OVR rating, regardless of the player’s position
- Automatic substations due to fatigue or injury will no longer place players outside of their position group
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: Quad Core Intel i5 or AMD equivalent 4 GHz+
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB+
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Genre: Indie, Simulation, Sports, Strategy
- Developer: Axis Games
- Platform: PC
- Game Size: 1.3 GB
- Released By: DOGE
- Version: Build 12177684 | Full Version
- Pre-Installed Game